Facebook is a great social media platform your business can use to connect with its target audience. However, just because you can be found on Facebook, doesn’t mean will be a successful or well-received post. Luckily, we have compiled a snazzy list of 6 suggestions for making more engaging Facebook posts!
- Use hashtags if you’d like, but use them properly! Hashtags worked differently on Facebook than on Twitter. Facebook users scroll for information vs. searching for topics.
- Consider using emoticons. Social media allows consumers to directly connect with your brand is the use of emoticons further humanizes your company.
- Short is better. Think about it. When you’re scrolling through your newsfeed, it’s pretty quick right? You briefly read headlines and posts as oppose to reading a company’s novel-length write-up. This is common for others too! Keep it short and engaging, but avoid being misleading!
- Use BIG images! Remember the saying a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, this can be true for Facebook posts. Something eye catching works really well.
- Over-promoting yourself on your brand’s Facebook page can hurt you in the long run. Inspirational, motivational, celebratory, and helpful posts engage your audience and encourage re-posts that can lead to new followers.
- Post more about what your customers want! This will encourage more active participation from your audience and build a positive reputation around your brand.
Looking for additional tips? Go to the source itself! If you are looking at this and feeling stressed and overwhelmed, don’t worry! Media Monkey offers a variety of services, including (but not limited to!) social media and consulting! Give us a call at (630) 773-4402 or email our awesome sales team at [email protected]