- Present your business to a new space of over 400 million users each day.
- Utilize trending hashtags for new users to find your account.
- Implement Instagram contests and hire brand ambassadors to help spread the word.
- Contests are a great way to boost followers and spread the word about your company.
- Start a “Follow us & Share” Contest.
- Brand Ambassadors are another great (and free) way to take advantage of the W-O-M strategy. Find college students who are influencers on their campus.
2. Increase Sales
- Take quality and creative pictures to showcase your brand in the best light.
- Try using natural lighting as much as possible, if not recreate it with white light.
- Don’t be shy about editing your pictures. But remember, edit to enhance not to change…no need for false advertising.
- High-quality pictures will not only make your products/services look amazing, but also instill trust within your customers.
- Include a link to your website in the Instagram Bio.
- Make it easy for new followers to find your online store. Fewer clicks make for an easier purchase and better customer experience.
- Use the “stories” feature to post exclusive sales or give sneak peaks to loyal followers.
- Make shopping fun for your followers by showcasing the latest promotions and products with a little video advert.
3.Build Brand Loyalty
- Turn Insta followers into your business followers.
- Consistent and quality posts is all it takes for users to want to hit that follow button.
- The more they get exposed to your store the more likely they are to want to check it out!
- Let your customers get to know you and your business through your posts.
- Feature employees on their birthdays or share something they accomplished at your company.
- Post some behind-the-scene action at work of a new project or an upcoming event.
- Letting your customer’s get to know the inner workings of your company on a deeper level creates a sense of attachment. Make them feel a part of your family.
- Respond to comments and direct messages to get to know them.
- Talking to them is key, and make sure you do so in a timely manner.
- Feature other customers interacting with your business and tag them!
- What better way to gain trust than by featuring customer’s who already do.
Did you know that we can help you run your social media accounts?? Media Monkey also offers marketing consulting, design and more. Give us a call at (630) 773-4402 or send us an email at [email protected].co!